Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What you will do:
- Define marketing strategies for the Marketing team (Acquisition & Performance, Content & Communication) and ensure its implementation to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives;
- Grow, develop and motivate a highly efficient team of marketing professionals;
- Develop compelling value propositions that drive distinct competitive advantages aimed at increasing multi-channel acquisition volumes, customer loyalty, satisfaction, and business revenue;
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share;
- Establish a powerful marketing funnel ensuring leads are of high quality;
- Provide ongoing tracking, measurement, KPI, and ROI analysis for the team’s marketing initiatives and campaigns to provide clear and actionable insights;
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company’s objectives;
- Ensure strong collaboration between marketing and product, sales, and technical teams.
What do we expect:
- 5 years of experience in leadership roles, including experience in scaling a growing team, supporting executives, and driving company-wide marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional teams;
- Track record of being responsible for a global marketing activities with great performance metrics, driving compelling creative campaigns across multiple digital channels;
- Team-player and builder who can execute and thrive in a fast-paced environment and startup culture;
- Strong decision-maker with the ability to reorient teams and drive execution cross-functionally when priorities change or are ambiguous;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; a natural storyteller and creative problem solver; native in digital world; a collaborator with a constant curiosity and a learning mentality who likes to execute on the tactics as much as setting the strategy;
- Have a passion for innovation and a good understanding of tomorrow’s groundbreaking technologies, innovation trends, and consumer needs.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Salary 4000-6600 EUR/mon. gross. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.