Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
What You Will Do:
- Work through design problems from beginning to end and design simple, elegant, user-centric experiences that delight users;
- Translate insights from research and analytics into design concepts that form innovative products and features;
- Collaborate with designers to raise the quality bar and continuously improve design processes, principles, and tooling;
- Collaborate with squad members to translate business goals into unique product experiences;
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets;
- Partner with product managers to define and evolve product roadmaps;
- Work closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas.
What We Expect:
- Experience designing user interfaces that solve real problems in real products;
- An understanding of the entire design process, from problem-solving and user flows creation to detailed UI, visual, and interaction design;
- Strong communication skills to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals, and the complex nuances of design problems;
- Motivated self-starter who can deeply collaborate with other disciplines including product management, engineering, research, and analytics;
- Growth mindset. Willingness to own problems and desire to make things better.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS5 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 2975 - 5600 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.