Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
What You Will Do:
- Design and scale Oxylabs website;
- Work together with the design team to maintain Oxylabs Design System and Oxylabs brand itself;
- Work closely with the Marketing and Development team to join efforts on building Oxylabs products;
- Gather and suggest insights to create a more visually pleasing and more convertible Oxylabs website;
- Gather and suggest ideas on how to optimize and increase productivity in the design workflow;
- Suggest help and get help from other designers to share knowledge across the design team.
What We Expect:
- Advanced knowledge of Figma;
- Advanced knowledge of Design systems;
- Common UX Patterns;
- At least 3 years of experience working with Product Design;
- Good understanding of visual hierarchy, layout, and information architecture;
- Working knowledge of user research processes and methodologies;
- Systemic thinking and mindset to optimise workflow and do more work while working less;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong capability in standard product design processes. You have a depth of technical understanding of design, and the maturity to identify appropriate methods for each project.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 2975 - 5600 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.