Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What you will do:
- Write and proofread clear and consistent on-site and off-site content (blog posts, landing pages, product presentations, ad copy, etc.);
- Managing website content;
- Ensure that all content is on-brand, optimized for search and user experience;
- Research and gather all necessary information to produce high-impact content;
- Help build brand identity and online presence;
- Collaborate with SEO, performance, design teams, and freelancers to achieve overall marketing team goals.
What we expect:
- Fluency in English;
- Previous experience as a copywriter or content marketing specialist;
- SEO know-how and/or knowledge of SEO copywriting is a plus;
- Eagerness to constantly learn;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively;
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary: 1200 - 2950 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.