Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do:
- Build, optimise, and scale digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, referral and affiliates);
- Identify, explore, and prioritise new acquisition marketing and growth opportunities;
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to execute marketing initiatives;
- Be responsible for improving the efficiency of sales funnel;
- Develop and understand a buyer’s personas.
What We Expect:
- Hands-on SEO or PPC experience;
- Highly analytical and comfortable setting up and leveraging marketing analytics tools for insights;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment;
- CRO, A/B understanding (Visual Website Optimizer, Google Optimize);
- Expertise in Excel and familiarity with SQL and data visualisation tools (e.g., BigQuery, Looker, Tableau).
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary - 2800 - 3950 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.