Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do:
- Create, implement and develop a structured strategic approach on branding & product marketing operations;
- Lead, coach, train and motivate a team of highly qualified content managers, copywriters, product marketing specialists, and event project managers;
- Decide on the team objectives and ensure these objectives are successfully achieved;
- Review, monitor progress and provide feedback regarding employee performance;
- Represent Brand & Product Marketing team on different levels across the company;
- Work closely with C-level executives in defining and implementing company-wide marketing strategy;
- Collaborate with other marketing teams, sales, account management and product departments to achieve company-level goals.
What We Expect:
- Proven experience in B2B product marketing and content management;
- Great communication, leadership & change management capabilities;
- Experience in defining, tracking and reporting performance KPIs;
- Stakeholder management skills.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary starts at 3300-4950 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.