Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do:
- Create marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, case studies, videos, etc.) that articulate the benefits of our products;
- Agree with timelines and deadlines for the development and launch of new products with Product Owners, plan the launches and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan;
- Together with the Product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits (incl. speaking engagements);
- Work closely with the Commercial department to craft compelling product messaging and communicate the value of new products and features to the sales and marketing teams;
- Be the expert on clients and competition;
- Collaborate with SEO, performance, UI/UX teams, developers, and freelancers to achieve overall marketing team goals;
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support Oxylabs products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required change.
What We Expect:
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, or digital marketing;
- Be familiar with various product marketing techniques;
- Exceptional project management skills;
- Stakeholder-management skills;
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment;
- Experience in market analysis, working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, HotJar, etc.);
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English and Lithuanian;
- Being a public speaker is a bonus;
- Interest in technology and innovations.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS4 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you;
- Gross salary 2400 - 3300 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.