We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering. Today, we unite over 450 data industry professionals for one purpose: to create a future where all businesses have access to big data and business intelligence, and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
A word from the team:
As a company, we work to empower users to grow their business through access to public data by providing global, reliable, scalable, and easy to use proxy network solutions.
Account managers are a key part of this process, through finding sales opportunities, forging strategic relationship and implementing account plans to maximize customer experience. Join us, become a learning & action – oriented machine and help us scale the world of data.
- Forging strategic relationships with SMB accounts by engaging and managing key stakeholders;
- Understanding business needs, conducting research & transforming knowledge into account strategy;
- Driving business value by capturing commercial opportunities (upsell, cross-sell, contract renewal) within your basket;
- Ensuring a seamless experience for the customer during product adoption and deployment, consulting guidance across our solutions portfolio;
- Proactive account activity monitoring and revenue retention management;
- Customer advocacy – collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders in order to improve customers’ experience, address issues, red-flags & fuel product development;
- Personal funnel tracking & team process building to achieve operational excellence;
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce & Analytics data – opportunities, funnel, account movement etc.
Your skills & experience:
- Ability to deliver positive results for customers by understanding business/personal needs and build strong relationship;
- Being a customer advocate – strong internal communication;
- Excitement about immersing yourself in the world of the sales process – operations, technology, and customer evangelism;
- Problem-solving and bias toward action;
- Excellence in written and verbal English communication skills.
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
- Gross salary 1650 – 2900 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!