We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering. Today, we unite over 450 data industry professionals for one purpose: to create a future where all businesses have access to big data and business intelligence, and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
- Full accounting at the initial stage of business.
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements, including timely preparation and filing of appropriate documents to local authorities.
- Ensure monthly financial results accurately portray current operations and activities.
- Development and improvement of accounting processes.
- Payroll accounting.
- Provide support during the audits and liaise with external auditors.
- Coach and manage team members.
- Support overall business expansion.
- Execute all other position-related tasks delegated by the direct manager.
Your skills & experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in Chief Accountant’s role.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Knowledgeable of Lithuanian GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary.
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently, committed to learning and development.
- Creative approach to problem-solving.
- High aptitude for management, planning, and analyzing business situations.
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines.
- Gross salary: 3700 – 5455 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!