We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering. Today, we unite over 450 data industry professionals for one purpose: to create a future where all businesses have access to big data and business intelligence, and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
A word from the team:
We’re hiring a copywriter who takes ownership and helps us build a new product image through different content marketing channels. Through your daily tasks, you will impact the product’s growth and success significantly!
- Create, develop, and proofread clear and consistent written on-site and off-site copy (web copy, blog posts, ad copy, outreach articles, etc.);
- Help build brand identity and online presence by ensuring all content is on-brand and optimized for search and user experience;
- Collaborate with SEO, performance, UI/UX teams, and freelancers to achieve the goals of the marketing team;
- Research and gather all necessary information to produce high-impact content;
- Update and edit written copy based on constructive feedback.
Your skills & experience:
- You have previous experience as a copywriter or a content marketing/communications/PR specialist for tech products;
- Your English is excellent, and you have strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- You can dress up your words in a suit – or sweatpants, depending on the need;
- You have a basic understanding of SEO and strong research skills;
- You’re eager to learn and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You can excel working independently as well as collaboratively;
- You have a savage sense of humor.
- Gross salary: 1980 – 3300 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!