We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
Become one of the first 10 team members in a fast-growing tech startup. By joining us, you will be part of a small team of motivated individuals where an effective work environment is something we strive for!
You will contribute on shaping the success of the company by helping our customers and keeping a close and direct contact with the product/engineering teams (especially with the Head of Customer Success). By using your skills and previous experience you, together with the team, will help the company thrive, meanwhile we will provide you with personal career development opportunities and much more!
- Be one of the first contact points for our customers.
- Reviewing and responding to Trustpilot reviews;
- Communication with developers on reporting feedback or bugs.
- Record and share feedback with the product development team for future development.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Success regarding all issues related to customers or processes;
- Later in this role, you will be able to improve the customer onboarding experience.
Keep in mind, that during your first few months you will start your workday at 12 PM in order to coordinate with your direct manager who is in the UK
Your skills & experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in Customer Support or a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Quick reaction and concentration, as well as empathy and love for helping people.
- Self-learner, independent problem-solver attitude.
- Tech-savvy personality.
- Motivated and ambitious.
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
- Gross salary starts from 1074 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!