We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
Our Risk team’s purpose is to serve our global community by analyzing the risks, business, or security. As our work extends across multiple areas, from business to IT, our team can witness the inner workings of building cybersecurity solutions.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting security/systems events, operational irregularities, and potential incidents across the infrastructure and escalating issues to product teams as appropriate.
- Utilizing, tuning, and administering security tools such as endpoint protection, SIEM, vulnerability scanning, software monitoring, and other essential security solutions.
- Automate repetitive tasks.
- Building attack surface management (ASM) and continuous vulnerability management processes at the organization.
- Utilizing and tuning dashboards to detect anomalous activities.
- Coordinating incident response with colleagues across the organization.
Your skills & experience:
- Hands-on experience with various security tools (Vulnerability Scanners, XDR/EDR, etc.).
- Experience with SIEM technologies and alert handling.
- Fundamental knowledge of operating systems, networking protocols and information security.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Relevant certifications such as Network+, Security+, and similar are considered a plus.
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
- Gross salary: 1980 – 4960 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!