We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering. Today, we unite over 450 data industry professionals for one purpose: to create a future where all businesses have access to big data and business intelligence, and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
A word from the team:
Are you a passionate DevOps Engineer with a strong desire to innovate, automate, and optimize? Do you thrive in an environment where you can work with cutting-edge technologies and infrastructure at scale? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We’re on the hunt for an exceptional DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team and help us manage and scale our infrastructure, consisting of hundreds of servers and petabytes of data. You’ll be playing a pivotal role in the success of our company by ensuring the performance, availability, and security of our systems and data.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reliable, and scalable infrastructure using Kubernetes, Helm, MySQL, and Ceph.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement best practices for infrastructure and deployment processes.
- Continuously identify areas for improvement and optimization, and implement changes to enhance system performance and stability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure-related issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure the security and data integrity of our systems through regular monitoring and maintenance.
Your skills & experience:
- Strong experience with Kubernetes and Helm.
- Understanding of networking, security, and data storage concepts.
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Terraform, or Saltstack.
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Ceph, and Gitlab.
Nice to have:
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
- Gross salary: 3140 – 6940 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and experience.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!