We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering. Today, we unite over 450 data industry professionals for one purpose: to create a future where all businesses have access to big data and business intelligence, and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
A word from the team:
Want to make a global product safer and grow even bigger? Want to make good users have a good user experience by catching the bad ones? Ever wanted to be a Cyber FBI? Come to us, we have things to do!
- Analyze and interpret data and events, operational irregularities, and potential fraud cases in the project, look for not yet seen risks and implement measures to stop them.
- Manage known fraud cases and anti fraud tools used.
- Perform daily and on demand fraud investigations and improve review process, report trends.
- Participate in adjusting the business processes to lower fraud possibility.
- Review & follow up on suspicious cases with internal teams to develop appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Analytic support on abnormal trends and assist in identifying new fraud patterns.
- Provide recommendations for effective resource management.
- Support leadership in data-based product and strategic decision making.
- Automate repetitive tasks.
Your skills & experience:
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and platforms, and visualization tools (GCP, BigQuery, SQL, PowerBi, Grafana).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of operating systems, information security.
- Ability to work independently and in team.
- Attention to details and passion for learning.
- Business processes understanding.
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
- Gross salary: 2975 – 4130 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!