We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
Come and join the team of ambitious professionals who not only have extensive work experience and knowledge but also are very passionate about making the best product for millions of users that visit every day. While looking for a top professional who shares our passion and is ready to take frontend ownership from day one, we promise a dynamic environment, freedom to express your ideas, and support both from your peers and stakeholders. We truly believe in continuous and fast delivery and use React 18 and Typescript to ship new great features every day.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Design team members to plan and digest requirements for new features.
- Developing new and support existing features in our project.
- Ensure the codebase is clean and always use best practices for your code while project grows.
- Take responsibility for pushing new features through all development phases (Code review, QA, Production).
- Try to automate all the possible testing scenarios.
- Proactively research and introduce new solutions and tools into our Front-End stack.
- Work in dynamic environment and participate in grooming sessions with development team while looking for the best approaches.
- Share knowledge and new finding with fellow team members.
Your skills & experience:
- Experience working with modern Front-End frameworks.
- Experience working with different kind of APIs (RESTful services, GraphQL or others).
- Very good understanding of HTML and CSS semantics.
- Passion to clean code and applying best practices.
- Practical experience with TypeScript.
- Practical experience or at least theoretical knowledge of Redux or other state management approaches.
- Experience of using Git versioning and working in a team.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
- Gross salary: 3140 – 5455 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!