We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
- Provide advice, guidance, and support to dedicated people managers and employees;
- Participate in designing and implementing engagement and retention initiatives to increase organizational, team and individual performance;
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management;
- Design and implement Company-wide solutions to existing challenges;
- Analyze trends and data metrics in partnership with the HR Team to develop solutions, programs, and policies;
- Constantly look for areas of improvement and own the implementation of solutions.
Your skills & experience:
- Ability to navigate in a hyper-growing and complex organisation;
- Proven work experience as an HRBP, HR Specialist, Generalist or another relevant role;
- Good working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, performance review, learning and development);
- Hands-on experience with HR Information Systems;
- Excellence in written and verbal English communication skills;
- Experience in recruitment (nice to have);
- Experience in leading initiatives (nice to have);
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making;
- A person who has a thirst for knowledge.
- Gross salary 2975 – 4132 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!