We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering. Today, we unite over 450 data industry professionals for one purpose: to create a future where all businesses have access to big data and business intelligence, and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
A word from the team:
Our Risk team aims to serve our global community by analyzing the risks, business, and security. As our work extends across multiple areas, from business to IT, our team can witness the inner workings of building cybersecurity solutions at the organization.
- Managing assigned internal security projects, including project definition, organization, scheduling, staffing, closing, and project data management.
- Assisting in building security awareness at the organization.
- Supporting compliance efforts towards leading industry standards (e.g., ISO27001).
- Helping in building and executing security risk management processes and controls.
- Communicating with stakeholders about project progress, details, and expectations and managing feedback.
- Reporting and providing timely status and progress analysis, challenges and problems with implementation and completion of projects.
- Providing recommendations for effective resource management;.
Your skills & experience:
- Project management experience.
- Proven track record in information security risk management.
- Innate curiosity towards cybersecurity.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently.
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Knowledge of security standards (NIST frameworks, CIS Critical controls, etc.) is a plus.
- Security certificates (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, etc.) is a plus.
- Project management certificate (PMBOK/PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum) is a plus.
- Gross salary: 2700 – 4800 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!