We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
- Lead an Account Management team squad in a goal-oriented and result-driven manner;
- Conduct hiring and onboarding of new Account Managers to your team;
- Mentor and drive the career development of your team members improving their account management skills and overall industry knowledge;
- Achieve allocated quarterly revenue goals by ensuring retention & growth of existing customers within your teams’ client portfolios;
- Assist team in strategic planning, commercial, legal and operational client-related activities;
- Create and foster sustainable relationships with key clients within the team’s account portfolio accommodating their business needs to drive revenue growth further;
- Proactively analyze and implement potential improvements in your team’s day-to-day operations;
- Gather required industry knowledge and better understand most prominent use cases by directly managing the relationship with approximately 3-5 strategic accounts;
- Cooperate with the Customer Support, Finance, Legal & Product teams to drive customer success, through strategic team initiatives;
- Develop and iterate upon the Account Management best practices with detailed strategies to engage, retain, and grow accounts.
Your skills & experience:
- Proven experience in supporting customers and building a flawless customers experience;
- Experience or desire to work in global B2B enterprise sales/account management and technology industry;
- Experience in leading a team & ability to lead by example;
- Experience in reporting financial and performance KPI;
- Experience working with CRM and other customer care-related tools;
- Analytical skills, proactivity & doer’s mindset;
- Great communication, leadership & change management capabilities;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Gross salary 2640 – 3970 EUR/month + bonuses. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!