We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
We’re building a new project from scratch and we are looking for a Marketing Partnerships Manager to fully own and help us scale our influencers and affiliates network.
By joining us now at an early business phase you will have a strong effect on the brand’s growth and overall success. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude, believe in data-driven decisions, and love networking and testing new things, you are the right person for this job!
- Own product’s Marketing Partnerships channel (Influencers, Affiliates, Paid media);
- Explore new user acquisition trends and manage their implementation into the brand’s strategy;
- Research, contact, and negotiate new partnerships targeting both affiliates that are already in the industry and potential partners that are new to the space;
- Negotiate paid promotions through different marketing channels (paid media, affiliate pages, etc.);
- Negotiate commercial partnership terms;
- Work with Marketing lead to define marketing strategy and tactics for paid user acquisition growth, and define and deliver against targets;
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
Your skills & experience:
- 2 years of experience in affiliate marketing or digital marketing;
- Strong analytical skills: experience in analyzing marketing data, reporting your progress, and making data-driven decisions;
- Experience in negotiating commercial terms;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Goal and growth-oriented mindset;
- Ability to work independently and remain focused in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Gross salary: 2150 – 3305 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!