We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering. Today, we unite over 450 data industry professionals for one purpose: to create a future where all businesses have access to big data and business intelligence, and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
A word from the team:
You’ll be joining the team of strong professionals who are not only developing new features for our product but also taking care of its architecture and infrastructure. Every day is usually a challenge to come up with the best technical solutions to possible problems, but constant collaboration with your fellow developers will help to solve all the barriers ahead.
- Write clean, reusable, and quality code, adhering to best practices (and contribute towards continuous improvement of those practices).
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions.
- Solve complex performance problems.
- Participate in architectural and technical discussions.
- Help with the hiring of developers and other technical roles.
- New ideas & projects are always welcome!
Your skills & experience:
- Have deep knowledge in PHP (Symfony framework is an advantage, other modern frameworks – nice to have).
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL.
- Strong skills in backend development and system architecture.
- Experience in Agile processes.
- That you know a thing or two about API design.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience working with Kubernetes would be a huge advantage.
Our tools of choice: stackshare.io/oxylabs/oxylabs but don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
- Gross salary: 1650 – 5455 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and experience.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!