We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
You’ll be joining the team of strong professionals who are not only developing new features for our product but also taking care of its architecture and infrastructure. Every day is usually a challenge to come up with the best technical solutions to possible problems, but constant collaboration with your fellow developers will help to solve all the barriers ahead.
- Write clean, reusable, and quality code, adhering to best practices (and contribute towards continuous improvement of those practices).
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions.
- Solve complex performance problems.
- Participate in architectural and technical discussions.
- Help with the hiring of developers and other technical roles.
- New ideas & projects are always welcome!
Your skills & experience:
- Have deep knowledge in PHP (Symfony framework is an advantage, other modern frameworks – nice to have).
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL.
- Strong skills in backend development and system architecture.
- Experience in Agile processes.
- That you know a thing or two about API design.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience working with Kubernetes would be a huge advantage.
Our tools of choice: stackshare.io/oxylabs/oxylabs but don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
- Gross salary: 1650 – 5455 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and experience.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!