We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
- Managing backlog and roadmap of the data analytics and data operation tracks.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and collaborating with the development team on user stories.
- Proactive Investigation of new solutions.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to identify needs.
- Helping to increase team performance by improving processes.
- Together with the team identifying patters and deciding on clean data rules and structure.
- Lead documentation of business requirements.
Your skills & experience:
- Knowledge in data architecture, governance, and management.
- Have experience in data analytics or data engineering fields.
- Worked with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Strong communications skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Worked with B2B, and SaaS products.
- Understand how data moves through the system, is transformed, stored, visualized, and finally enriched through machine learning algorithms.
- Worked with complex, technical products.
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
- Gross salary: 3200 – 5700 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and experience.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!