We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
Do you want to work in a team that consists of web scraping experts who has a global impact and is operating with industry-leading tools? Perhaps you are looking for comrades to help you develop your programming skills to absolute perfection. Do you like any of the following: Movies, TV shows, Cars, Hiking, Running, Ice Dipping, Gaming, Cycling, Philosophy, Youtube, History, Camping, Cats, Dogs, Spiders, etc.? Well, you’re in luck because whatever you are into, there are at least a couple of people here you can share your stories and bounce some ideas with. We value people that are hungry for knowledge and eager to apply it, and in return, we provide a constantly evolving environment rich with challenges that we solve with the latest technologies and greatest ideas. We have a seat ready for you!
- Develop back-end solutions for problems of various magnitudes.
- Maintain the current system and develop new features.
- Design and write highly scalable microservices.
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value.
- Implement code that can be used with CI/CD, and write routines for that CI/CD.
Check-out our tech stack here: stackshare.io/oxylabs/oxylabs
Your skills & experience:
- 2+ years of Python back-end development experience.
- Understanding of computer science, including data structures, algorithms and complexity.
- Version Control skills using Git.
- Experience working with RabbitMQ, MySQL, Kubernetes.
- Practical knowledge of any code testing tool.
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems is a huge plus.
- Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus is a plus.
- Knowing your way around asynchronous programming would help you a lot.
- Scraping experience is a plus.
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
- Gross salary: 3140 – 6940 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and experience.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!