We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering. Today, we unite over 450 data industry professionals for one purpose: to create a future where all businesses have access to big data and business intelligence, and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
- Closely collaborate with sales and account management teams to develop and enhance sales processes.
- Ensure comprehensive enablement of the sales teams, including training and documentation of essential knowledge.
- Handle reporting and data analytics for sales and account management outcomes, particularly in CRM and other sales tools. The objective of this analysis is to assess sales trends and provide insights into customer behaviour, existing processes, and performance.
- Identify and implement tools and technologies that enhance sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity, customer interactions, and pipeline management in our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Contribute to the definition of the sales and account management incentive structure.
- Regularly provide sales forecasts and performance reports to the management team.
Your skills & experience:
- Proven experience in driving sales operations and achieving impactful results.
- A track record of experience in international B2B sales (preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Data-driven and process-oriented approach to sales.
- Proficient in using CRM software for customer relationship management and sales pipeline management.
- Familiarity with the latest sales techniques and best practices.
- Experience with sales and workflow automation tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (proficient in English).
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Gross salary: 4000 – 6000 EUR/month + bonuses. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!