We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering. Today, we unite over 450 data industry professionals for one purpose: to create a future where all businesses have access to big data and business intelligence, and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
A word from the team:
It’s a great opportunity to work for a market leading, global company that generates sales across the whole globe. Opportunity to shape the team as you see fit, coach and train new people, improve existing sales processes and have access to market leading tools such as gong, salesloft, apollo to name a few. Challenging, yet highly rewarding role, allowing you to participate in a growing market that constantly finds new ways to utilise proxies.
- Own and achieve the qualified meeting and opportunity goal for the Outbound SDR team.
- Be an expert of Oxylabs ICPs and target market.
- Provide guidance to the team, peers, and management on target prospect prioritization.
- Manage team performance by setting personal KPIs and career goals.
- Coach and mentor the team to help them achieve their personal and career goals.
- Participate in the recruiting, onboarding, and coaching of new SDRs.
- Research and discover new tools, methods, and channels to increase prospect engagement.
- Contribute to setting sales strategies and OKRs.
- Be on top of all the team performance metrics and KPIs at all times.
- Drive consistent improvements and operational excellence in Oxylabs prospecting efforts.
Your skills & experience:
- 2+ years of experience as an SDR team lead/manager/director in a software or technology company.
- Experience working with contemporary sales tech stack.
- Strong understanding of SDR workflows and practices.
- Proven ability to deliver on qualified meeting and opportunity goals.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, relentlessness, ability to see the entire picture and willingness to listen to other opinions.
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English.
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria.
- Gross salary: 2800 – 4300 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!