We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
Here’s how our Accountant Team describes their team:
From the outside we seem to be strict, however internally we are relaxed, simple, and fun people. We keep our deadlines and help each other on daily basis!
- Organize and take over the Company’s accounting function.
- Prepare and implement the accounting policy for the company, ensure a smooth implementation of accounting processes.
- Bookkeeping of corporate accounts: processing invoices in a timely manner according to the standard procedures, accruals entries into the accounting system, prepayments overview, balance reconcile, and daily payments procedure.
- Participate in Month and Year-end closing procedures, financial year activities.
- Preparation and presentation of reports to authorities institutions.
- Participate in audit activities, gathering information for auditors.
- Cooperation with employees of other departments, providing support to colleagues in daily activities.
- Ensure all operations are accounted in the correct way.
- Execute all other position-related tasks delegated by the direct manager.
Your skills & experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Have at least 2 years of a senior accountant or similar work experience in accounting (preferably in a large company)
- LR legal acts, which regulate accounting, taxes, and company activities, and the ability to apply them in direct work.
- Experience in analyzing, planning, and managing the company’s cash flows, financial risks.
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines.
- Very good practical knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent written skills in English.
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria!
- Gross salary: 2645 – 3636 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!