We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering. Today, we unite over 450 data industry professionals for one purpose: to create a future where all businesses have access to big data and business intelligence, and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
A word from the team:
We value people hungry for knowledge and eager to apply it, and in return, we provide a constantly evolving environment rich with challenges that we solve with the latest technologies and greatest ideas. We have a seat ready for you!
The newly established team of professionals is looking for Senior Go Developer. The team will keep its focus on integrating our products together to serve a more seamless transition for using our products interchangeably and to create even better opportunities for ourselves to expand our offering to our beloved clients.
- Deliver clean, high performance and quality code using best practices;
- Collaborate with teammates on system design creation;
- Participation in architectural and technical discussions with stakeholders;
- Research of new technologies and presentation to the team.
Your skills & experience:
- Proficient in Go: Demonstrated expertise in the Go programming language, including knowledge of its syntax, best practices, and standard libraries.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture: Experience designing, building, and deploying microservices, preferably in a containerized environment using tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of messaging services and patterns (one of) Kafka, Redis, NATS, RedPanda, RabbitMQ or similar.
- Knowledge of RESTful API design: Understanding of how to create and consume RESTful APIs, adhering to industry best practices.
- Database experience: Familiarity with SQL and/or NoSQL databases, including data modeling, querying, and performance optimization.
- Version control: Proficiency with Git or other version control systems.
- Testing and debugging: Experience with unit testing, integration testing, and debugging tools, ensuring code quality and reliability.
- Hands-on experience with highly available, reliable, distributed systemsOptional familiarity with Paxos or Raft consensus protocols
- Working knowledge of column-oriented (ClickHouse, ScyllaDB, Snowflake, BigQuery or similar) database systems
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies: Experience working in an Agile environment, such as Scrum or Kanban.
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Gross salary: From 4960 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and experience.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!