We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
- Tech. debt management (identifying critical system problems, preparing solutions to solve the problems, guiding the team on implementation).
- Introducing and implementing code quality standards into an existing team workflows.
- Overall BE team guidance, mentoring and support from technical side.
- Active participation in grooming sessions.
- Designing new features.
- Defining product architecture and guiding team members on implementationImproving product architecture.
- Research new technologies, PoC preparation and implementation of new technologies to existing architecture.
- Own, present and defend architectural and technical decisions to company’s PEs and technical managers.
Your skills & experience:
- Have deep knowledge in PHP (Symfony framework is a must, other frameworks – nice to have).
- Good knowledge of PHPUnit or other automatic test technologies.
- Understanding of OOP, RESTful API’sStrong skills in software architecture & patterns.
- Good knowledge of any message queue management system.
- Experienced in microservices architecture.
- Experience in mentoring and supporting junior and mid level developers.
- Being a team player.
- Good communication skills within and outside the team.
- Motivation to work with complex solutions.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience of leading a software development team is a plus (Or at least wants to pivot from development to leadership).
- Experience with Scrum.
- Hands on experience with Go programming language.
- PHP 8
- Gross salary: 3140 – 6940 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!