We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering.
Last year Oxylabs announced the acquisition of Webshare Software Company, a distinguished Silicon Valley-based self-service proxy company whose portfolio includes over 10,000 active clients, including numerous Fortune 500 companies, already benefiting from our proxy service, we would like you to be a part of our growing team!
A word from the team:
As our Senior Webflow Designer, you will be collaborating with several teams to deliver an extraordinary user experience by spearheading the design of our landing page, unveiling new features, and running experiments. You will be expected to share the no-task-is-beneath-me mentality, keep close track of the KPIs, and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Solid experience with designing & developing Webflow websites.
- Solid background in UX/UI design.
- Proficiency in Figma technology (or Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Framer, or any equivalent design tool).
- Familiarity with A/B testing methods and software, such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc.
- High competency or fluency in the English language.
- A self-motivated, hands-on, product-oriented, and open-minded mentality to successfully collaborate with a team of senior operators from different cultures and backgrounds.
We are looking for someone, who is:
- Self-motivated. We are a remote team of senior operators, who share a strong sense of ownership, and always find a way to reach the goal.
- Hands-on. We are a small team that reaches big goals each year by closely collaborating with each other and listening to our customers’ needs. We are hoping that you will be the person who will help us reach even higher. Therefore, a “no job is beneath you” is the mindset we all work by, and what we are looking for in our newest team member.
- Product-oriented. Every person on our team shares a passion for our product. We test everything, pay close attention to the impact, and make decisions based on data rather than debating ideas.
- Open-minded. We are an international team distributed globally, that connects people from different cultures and backgrounds. Clear verbal and written communication skills are necessary to maintain smooth collaboration.
What we offer in return:
- Becoming a part of one of the most rapidly growing proxy providers, based in Silicon Valley.
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses up to 15%.
- Complete flexibility regarding working hours: we care about what you do, not when you do it.
- Complete flexibility regarding working location, so if you always wanted to live the digital nomad lifestyle – you can!
- Team events, and workations.
If you have the necessary skills and are eager to be part of our team, we would be thrilled to hear from you! So, come join us, and let’s grow together!