We are the world’s leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
To make the recruitment process faster when applying please include link to the portfolio of your works, thanks!
- Create and design products or solutions from scratch that will be used by millions.
- Produce prototypes and test functionality.
- Improve the design of existing products.
- Conduct user research and analysis, gather feedback from product users.
- Continuously work on product solutions and improve user experience based on market trends.
Your skills & experience:
- Relevant work experience as a product designer.
- Show a deep understanding of UX design, composition, semiotics, typography and layout principles.
- Knowledge and extensive practice of current digital design trends and conventions.
- Fluent in Figma.
- Ability to explain design concepts and reasoning to others.
- Gross salary: 1980 – 4460 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
- Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
- Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
- Comfort: Flexibility in regards to working hours and place.
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
- Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!